1 bedroom apartment for saleSea View Terrace, Margate
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GREAT INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
- GEORGIAN TERRACE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD AVALIBLE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER QUIET LOCATION
- UNRIVALED PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
- SHORT WALK TO THE OLD TOWN
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR SECOND BEDROOM
- IMMEDIATE SEAFRONT LOCATION
- SHORT WALK TO TRAIN STATION
RARELY AVALIBLE DIRECT SEA VIEW - TOP FLOOR APPARTMENT!
Miles and Barr are privileged to bring this top-floor spacious apartment, in a beautifully preserved example of Georgian Italianate architecture situated along one of Margate's most salubrious, and instantly recognisable of locations, Sea View Terrace. The terrace is Grade II Listed and as such protected by English Heritage for the principal reasons of its architecturally significant Italianate styling including Tuscan porches, the iron work specifically along the continuous balcony with tented canopy, pilasters and railings. The apartment in question is a very large one bedroom flat, with the positioning of the flat in the building making the most of the unrivalled light and views from the room. We are also advised the top floor flat has also been granted planning permission to add a good size bedroom and en-suit onto the rear. It is this combination of its short distance to Margate Train Station and its fast links to London St. Pancras, and its panoramic sea views that makes property of this calibre and position, so highly sought after. The properties are extremely popular with both holiday lets and long term lets, or of course make an amazing seaside home for one’s self, with the added advantage of being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Please contact Miles and Barr Seven days a week on 01843 231222 to register your interest today.
Margate is a fantastic seaside town and contains the areas of Cliftonville, Garlinge, Palm Bay and Westbook. The energy surrounding Margate is excellent, with it's plethora of great local restaurants, bars and alehouses. It holds the likes of the world class Turner Art Gallery, The UK's original pleasure park 'Dreamland', Fast Rail links into London and of course not forgetting the stunning sandy beaches and sparkling bays. You are within a 10 minute drive to the neighbouring towns which are Broadstairs, Ramsgate and Birchington. There are also good road links to London via the A299 Thanet Way and M2 Motorway.
Lounge - 4.29m x 3.35m (14'01 x 11'92) -
Bedroom - 3.96m x 3.68m (13'74 x 12'01) -
Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.83m (8'41 x 6'60) -
Kitchen - 3.05m x 1.83m (10'84 x 6'56) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75055868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28127878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Margate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.