4 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Street, CO11
- • Detached Chalet Style House
- • 3 Double Bedrooms
- • Further Single Bedroom or Study
- • Downstairs Bathroom
- • Upstairs Shower Room
- • Fully Mature Front and Rear Gardens
- • Estuary Views
- • Off Road Parking for Several Cars
- • Single Garage
- • Oil Fired Central Heating
Alta Vista sits in the middle of a large plot (approx. 1/3 of an acre) with shingle drive to the front bordered by shrubs, trees and grass. The rear garden is mature with flowers, shrubs and trees. It has a view of the River Stour and on a clear day the Royal Hospital School is visible across the water.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance Porch leading into a spacious hallway from which the downstairs rooms are accessed.
12'05 x 12'07
21'17 x 12'6
Large rectangular room with windows looking onto the front garden. There is a working fireplace in a wooden surround. To the rear of the room are double glazed sliding doors leading into the conservatory.
14'4 x 19'11
Large L-Shaped Kitchen / Breakfast Room
White Goods Included
Built in Cupboards as well as base and eye level kitchen units. Fan oven with ceramic hob. Under counter fridge as well as tall upright fridge/freezer. Large fitted cupboards for coats and storage. Ceramic tiled flooring; double glazed windows allowing masses of light into the room. The colours are contemporary.
French doors to the :
10'4 x 10'2
A room to dine in or relax in with double glazed Sliding doors opening onto the garden.
BEDROOM 4 / STUDY
7'04 x 9'11
This room is currently being used as a study but is also a single bedroom with built in cupboards.
11'11 x 12'0
A beautiful room painted in a period colour. Windows look out to the front garden.
3 piece bathroom suite comprising bath, pedestal handbasin and WC. Obscured glazed window. Tiled Floor.
Wooden stairscase with carpeted steps to first floor landing.
12'6 x 18'03
This is a spacious area and could easily be used as a study / office area. Fully carpeted with dormer window.
BEDROOM 1 (RIGHT HAND SIDE)
11'0 x 12'0
Spacious double bedroom with dormer window and further window both looking out over fields. Fitted carpet and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2 (LEFT HAND SIDE)
14'0 x 12'06
Double bedroom with dormer window and further window overlooking fields. Fitted carpet and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3 (REAR)
11'09 x 11'08
Large double bedroom with built in cupboards and dressing table.
White pedestal hand basin and WC with shower cubicle.
Shingle drive with parking for several cars. Lawn bordered by shrubs and trees. Single garage with electric remote controlled door.
A delightful mature garden with lawn and many shrubs, trees and flowers.
Council Tax Band F
EPC - to follow
The property is connected to mains electricity and water. Drainage is by means of a cesspool.
Wrabness is a small village located on the southern bank of the River Stour and is surrounded by Wrabness Nature Reserve offering wonderful woodland walks. There is a beach with some iconic beach 'huts' and a caravan park. Wrabness is also part of the Essex Way starting at Epping Forest and ending at Harwich.
The village has a church, a thriving community shop and many events enjoyed by local residents.
The Grayson Perry house is 200 yards down Black Boy Lane.
Wrabness Station is on the Mayflower Line and has trains into London Liverpool Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75061856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R1520_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rollo Estates, Wivenhoe Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.