3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchwood Road, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- *** GUIDE PRICE: £140,000 - £150,000 ***
- OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF MARTON
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PROPERTY SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA OF MARTON ON BIRCHWOOD ROAD AND IS A MUST VIEW!!!
WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA OF MARTON IN MIDDLESBROUGH. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and an internal inspection is advised! Externally there are front and rear Gardens which are well established and ample off street parking and also an integral Garage. Internally there is a spacious through Lounge/Diner giving access to a good size Kitchen/Diner and Conservatory which overlooks the rear Garden. To the first floor there are three fantastic size Bedrooms and family Bathroom complete with Jacuzzi style bath. The property is a must view!!! So please call Manners & Harrison today!!!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN MARTON.
With composite double glazed door, coving to the ceiling, stairway giving access up to the first floor Landing, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall lights and a radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 11" Max x 13' Max ( 7.29m Max x 3.96m Max )
Through Lounge/Diner with coving to the ceiling, TV point, feature fireplace with electric living flame fire, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, archway giving access to the Dining area, French doors giving access to the Conservatory, doorway with access to the Kitchen/Diner and 2 x radiators.
Kitchen/diner 17' 8" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 5.38m Max x 3.33m Max )
Open plan Kitchen/Diner with a range of wall and base units in a light oak colour with cream work surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances such as an under mounted single electric oven and five burner gas hob. Space for a freestanding slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. UPVC windows x 2 , one to the rear and one to the side elevation and UPVC double glazed French doors giving access to the rear elevation. Under stairs storage cupboard which houses the consumer unit and utility meters for the property, coving to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Conservatory 10' 1" Max x 8' Max ( 3.07m Max x 2.44m Max )
UPVC construction and overlooks the rear elevation.
Stairway from the Hallway leading up to the first floor Landing with UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, storage cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder tank for the property, Loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.79m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.00m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" Max x 6' 9" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.06m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, over stairs bulk head storage cupboard and a radiator.
White suite comprising of Jacuzzi style bath with electric shower overhead, close coupled WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tile effect laminate flooring and the walls are tiled. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
To The Front
There is a lawned Garden and block paved driveway giving access to an integral Garage with an up and over door, power and lighting. Driveway providing off street parking for a couple of vehicles. The Garden is laid mainly to lawn with established borders and shrubbery.
To The Rear
There is an enclosed private Garden which is enclosed by fencing and has well established shrubbery and hedgerows. Laid mainly to lawn with raised paved area which is ideal for seating and side access which gives access to the front elevation.
Integral Garage with an up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75074594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR106025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.