2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Terrace, Hucknall, NOTTINGHAM
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Well presented
- Open plan living
- Off street parking
- Close to tram/train station
- Walking distance to town/shops
- Ideal investment/first time buyer
We love this all on one floor living, well presented and close to all amenities first floor apartment. Ideal for first time buyers or investors looking for a good return. Call 01159680528 Burchell Edwards.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to presented this first floor two bedroom apartment, with open plan living, dining and kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also has allocated parking. Walking distance to the tram, train and major supermarket. Ideal for investor or first time buyers. Call Burchell Edwards 01159680528
Double glazed door with security entrance systems. Stairs to first floor.
Wooden door, storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side, laminate floor and electric heater.
Kitchen/diner/lounge 25' 1" max x 14' 2" plus recess L-shape ( 7.65m max x 4.32m plus recess L-shape )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the side, French double glazed doors with Juliet balcony to the front, stainless steel sink unit, one and half bowl drainer, work surfaces, tiling splash backs, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, telephone point, television point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric heater, spot lights and electric fire.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the side, electric heater and television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 10' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the side and electric heater.
Bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low flush toilet and part tiling.
Community parking with allocate parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75077291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK101429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.