5 bedroom detached house for saleBentfield Green, Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex
- Five Bedrooms, Three Bathroom, Individually-Designed Home
- Detached, 2500 sq.ft, Family House
- Newly Fitted Bathrooms
- Newly Fitted Flooring Throughout Ground Floor
- Recently Decorated To A High Standard
- Inglenook Fireplace & Garage Converted To Gym
- Bordered To Bentfield Green Conservation Area
- Approximately 85ft Long Garden & Views Over Countryside
- Fantastic Character and Contemporary Finishes
- Beautiful Spiral Staircase & Galleried Landing
Set in one of Stansted Mountfitchet's most sought after roads is this five bedroom, 2500 sq.ft detached house with views over countryside to the rear. The property itself is located on the border of the local conservation area whilst a short walk to the shops and restaurants on Cambridge Road.
A modern, contemporary and individually-designed detached home with lots of character. From the spiral staircase, to the inglenook fireplace, the galleried landing within the beautiful tower to the balconies to front and rear. A really special home, located within popular Bentfield Green, just a short walk to local Inn, schooling and just a over a mile to the mainline train station in Stansted Mountfichet. With children’s playground nearby and overlooking fields, this property offers countryside views with the advantage of being close to local amenities.
The accommodation comprises: Generous entrance hallway with built in cloaks hanging cupboard. Study, downstairs cloakroom, spacious dual aspect living room with large inglenook fireplace and a fantastic spiral staircase leading to the first floor. Kitchen with separate utility room, door to dining room and conservatory overlooking the rear garden. The first floor features an attractive galleried landing, master bedroom with balcony overlooking the rear garden with fields beyond, en-suite shower room and separate dressing room. Four further good size bedrooms with additional en-suite to bedroom two and family bathroom.
Outside the private unoverlooked rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is approximately 85ft in length with patio area immediately to the rear of the property. To the front of the property there is off street parking for three cars with the double garage having been converted into a gym and storage.
Property ref: 121_2913_4604202
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75080885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4604202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Property, Stansted Mountfitchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.