3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Meadows, Grange Park, Northampton
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Re-fitted en-suite to master bedroom
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking and garage
A modern semi detached property set on a private drive in this popular position. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, open plan refitted kitchen/dining room, conservatory, first floor landing, master bedroom with refitted ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a driveway to the front leading to a single garage and a fence enclosed garden with lawn and patio areas to the rear. Benefits include uPVC double glazing and gas radiator heating. (A/950/M)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: C
Bedroom 1 - 10'5 x 9'6 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'9 x 9'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'2 x 7'8 -
Reception 1 - 16'7 x 10'4 -
Reception 2 - 11'11 x 9'6 -
Kitchen - 18'0 x 11'7 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75082424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28131264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Riordan Bond, Grange Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.