2 bedroom apartment for saleJupiter House, Sycamore Gardens, Epsom
- 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- 250 YEAR LEASE
- LIFT IN BLOCK
*GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT*
Located in 'Jupiter House' is this luxury two double bedroom ground floor apartment which benefits from a 250 year lease, parking, underfloor heating and an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom.
Located in 'Jupiter House' is this stylish two double bedroom ground floor apartment. Boasting an open planned kitchen/dining/living room the luxury, fully integrated kitchen features high gloss doors and drawers with quartz worktops and matching upstands.
There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms; the master benefitting from built in mirrored wardrobes with sliding doors and an elegant fully tiled ensuite shower room with a low profile shower tray with a glass screen and a dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops.
The family bathroom features a bath with 'shower over bath' and a glass screen which combined with dark wood effect vanity tops and large format wall and floor tiles creates a simply stunning bathroom.
Additional features include Amtico flooring to the living area and carpets to the bedroom with underfloor heating throughout. The apartment will be offered with a 250 year lease and the block benefits from lift access, ability to park one car per apartment and a cycle store.
Nestled between the desirable towns of Epsom and Ewell, Sycamore Gardens is a beautiful collection of high quality new homes set amongst landscaped avenues and green open spaces. On the doorstep of the famous Epsom Downs, it offers quintessential market town living just 32 minutes from central London.
Please note these images are CGI'S which are designed to give an idea of the style and finish of the build.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE104126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.