3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodburn Road, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7
- Sought After Central Location Close to Good Amenities
- Ideally Located for Commuting
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom and Separate Shower Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Patio Doors to Garden
- Plenty Storage including Walk-in-Pantry and Attic
- Private Back Garden
**FABULOUS FIXED PRICE £5,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE**
Spacious 3 Bed Terraced Villa with Drive, set in a sought after street in the ever-popular residential area of Woodside in Glenrothes, where there are excellent amenities close-by including shops and primary school. This is a well-proportioned, bright family home which offers plenty living and bedroom accommodation for the growing family, with a modern bathroom with overhead shower on the ground floor and modern shower room on the upper level. There is also a modern breakfasting kitchen with appliances, plus a walk-in pantry off. The lounge has patio doors leading to the lovely enclosed back garden. There is plenty storage space throughout, including a sizeable attic accessed from a hatch in the upper hallway.
The property is located within close proximity of Glenrothes town centre and there is an excellent range of services and amentities at the Kingdom Centre, including Rothes Halls Theatre and a multi-screen cinema. The town has an 18-hole golf course and Riverside Park is located on the banks of the River Leven. Commuters can travel within Fife along the A92 to Dundee, Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline and the M90 and Queensferry Crossing provide links to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and beyond. There are train stations in nearby Thornton and Markinch. The historic village of Falkland is a short drive away and the renowned 4-star Balbirnie House Hotel with an adjoining 18-hole golf course is located in nearby Markinch.
Lounge 4.45m x 3.85m
Kitchen 4.45m x 2.6m
Walk-in Pantry 2.1m x 1m
Bathroom 1.88m x 1.85m
Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3m
Bedroom 2 3.65m x 2.81m
Bedroom 3 4.39m x 3.65m
Shower Room 2.22m x 1.65m
Garden and Drive
Home Report Value £115,000
Council Tax Band B
Energy Performance Rating C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ffwoodburn10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fords Daly Legal, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.