3 bedroom detached house for saleMorlich Grove, Dalgety Bay, Dunfermline, KY11
- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Double Garage With Blocked Driveway
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- EPC = C
- Large Garden To Front And Rear
- Local Amenities Close To Hand
- Located In Popular Area Of Dalgety Bay
* 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
* Double Garage With Blocked Driveway
* Large Garden To Front And Rear
* Master Bedroom With En-Suite
* Local Amenities Close To Hand
* Located In Popular Area Of Dalgety Bay
* 2 Large Spacious Lounge/Living Areas
This extended detached bungalow offers flexibility as in it could be either a 2 or 3 bed property. Externally the property offers a large garden area to the front and to the rear a double detached garage with a blocked driveway and a small enclosed patio area. Internally the property comprises; a large lounge to the front, dining room, fitted kitchen that could be made open planned with dining room, 2 double bedrooms with the master having its own en-suite, family bathroom and the large extension that could be used as a 3rd bedroom or 2nd lounge. This room has its own door that leads to the rear of the property. The property does benefit from D.G and G.C.H throughout.
Dalgety Bay is situated on the Fife Coastal Path providing walking or cycling to Queensferry and Aberdour. The town benefits from its own railway halt which gives access to Edinburgh. There are educational facilities with secondary education located in Inverkeithing. The town boasts a sports and club, library, tennis club, leisure centre along with local shopping facilities.
A lovely bungalow that needs some modernizing but offers flexibility, ample parking facility in the form a detached double garage and all set in a popular area of Dalgety Bay. Viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 18' 3" x 15' 9" (5.56m x 4.8m )
Dining Room 9' 0" x 8' 6" (2.74m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 9' 0" x 11' 8" (2.74m x 3.56m )
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 0" (3.56m x 3.05m )
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 7" x 4' 5" (2.31m x 1.35m )
Bedroom 10' 0" x 8' 8" (3.05m x 2.64m )
Lounge / Sitting Room 18' 9" x 16' 3" (5.72m x 4.95m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 9" (2.34m x 1.75m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75089489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528832478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalgety Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.