2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAvalon Drive, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1PE
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached True Bungalow
- Much Sought After Village Of Freckleton
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Good Size Breakfast Kitchen & Sun Lounge
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Three Piece Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SUPERB TO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well appointed Marquis built, two bedroom semi detached true bungalow situated in a much sought after residential location in the popular village of Freckleton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, bus routes and just a short walk from Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen, sun lounge, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. The property does require some internal modernisation but has been carefully maintained over our clients ownership. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential this property has to offer. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 456266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.