2 bedroom house for saleApollo Avenue, Peterborough
- Freehold Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Sold with No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Well Presented
- Green views to Front
A Well-Presented Modern Coach House situated in Cardea within reach of schools, shops and supermarket. The house is an ideal first time buyer or an investment. The spacious accommodation comprises of Entrance Lobby, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and Allocated Parking. No Onward Chain
William H Brown are delighted to have on offer for sale this well presented two bedroom coach house located in Cardea. The property makes an ideal first time buy or investment alike with spacious accommodation comprising of an entrance hallway, open plan living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property benefits from off road parking and an externally accessed storage room.
At Cardea you’ll find a Morrison’s supermarket, a great fish & chip shop, gastro pub Applecart and a hairdresser/beautician. Along with the beautiful St. Michael's Church School. Cardea is located very close to Stanground which is well known as a family orientated community, yet close enough to Peterborough to enjoy its shopping, attractions and the city’s restaurants and night life.
Stanground/Cardea is serviced by a local doctors surgery, vets, mechanic, Tesco Express, Aldi and a brand new sports centre located in Stanground Academy that offers a fitness suite, swimming pool and classes.
With welcome mat and stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, carpeted, radiator and doors to bedrooms, bathroom and living areas.
Bedroom One 9' 8" Plus Built in Wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 2.95m Plus Built in Wardrobe x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, carpeted and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' Plus single storage cupboard x 6' 1" ( 2.44m Plus single storage cupboard x 1.85m )
Velux window to rear, carpeted.
Three piece white bathroom suite, comprises: panel bath with mixer shower attachments, hand wash basin, close coupled Wc, radiator, shaver points.
Lounge Area 14' 8" Plus storage cupboard x 9' 8" ( 4.47m Plus storage cupboard x 2.95m )
Juliet balcony and double glazed doors, carpeted with radiator.
Dining Area 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Velux window to rear, carpeted with a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.08m )
Velux window to rear, a gas hob and sink drainer set into work surface, electric oven, cupboards and drawers. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel extractor hood.
Allocated Car Parking Space
External Storage Room
"Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group".
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75094187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE101134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.