3 bedroom terraced house for saleBronze Street, March
- Convenient to Train station
- No Onward Chain
- Immaculate Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms
Get on the Ladder! This three bed home is more spacious than it appears and is one that must be viewed to appreciate. Enclosed low maintence rear garden, off road parking for 2 cars and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN...What's not to like?
This very well presented three bed property is in immaculate condition and ready to move straight in. The property benefits of being close to the train station, provides off road parking and is also offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Upvc double glazed door to:
Radiator, vinyl flooring, stairs with under stairs storage cupboard carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Door to:
2.9m x 3.1m (9'5" x 10'3")Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space over, sink with single drainer, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, vinyl flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard/pantry.
Two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Built in cupboard under stairs.
5.31m x 4.94m (17'4" x 14'7")Two windows to rear, double glazed door to rear, fitted carpet, coved ceiling, fitted carpet.
3.9m min x 4.2m x 2.6m (12'8"min x 13'8" x 8'5") Two Upvc double glazed windows to front, two built in cupboards, fitted carpet and radiator.
2.7m x 2.9m (9'12" x 9'7") Upvc double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
2.07m x2.96m (9'7" x 6'8") Upvc double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower over and pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, radiator.
To the front of the property it is block paved and has parking for two cars.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden, decking area, with small gravelled area and gate leading to rear passage way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75107414.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.