3 bedroom detached house for saleRailway Lane, Chatteris, Cambs, PE16 6NF
- Modern Detached House
- Close To Local Amenities
- 3 Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master Bedroom & Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility/WC
- Entrance Hall/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking & Enclosed Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Call To View (01354696700)
Entrance Hall/ Dining Room Two double glazed windows and entrance door to front, tiled flooring, under floor heating, partly vaulted ceiling to landing, stairs to first floor, double glazed double doors to rear and doors to:
Lounge 5.87m (19'3") x 3.38m (11'1") Double glazed window to front and rear, under floor heating, single and double doors to Entrance Hall/ Dining Room.
Kitchen 4.36m (14'4") x 3.34m (10'11") Double glazed window to front, door to side, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, worktop, composite sink with mixer tap and splashback, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, four ring hob, tiled flooring, under floor heating and door to:
Utility Room 3.34m (10'11") x 1.40m (4'7") Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, worktop, 1+1/4 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, low level WC, tiled flooring and under floor heating.
Landing Double glazed windows to front, built in cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.72m (12'2") x 3.39m (11'1") Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in walk in wardrobe with spot lights and door to:
En-suite Bathroom Skylight window to rear, claw foot free standing bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC with hidden cistern, tiling to three walls, radiator, tiled flooring and spotlights.
Bedroom 2 3.44m (11'3") x 2.90m (9'6") Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 3.46m (11'4") max x 2.87m (9'5") Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bathroom Skylight window to rear, panelled bath with shower attachment, mixer tap and screen, wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC with hidden cistern, radiator, tiled flooring and spotlights.
Outside Gravelled parking to front. Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to gravel.
Directions Turn left out of our High Street office. Take the first left into King Edward Road, then right into Railway Lane then turn right between the cottages on Railway Lane on the right hand side down the driveway and the property can be found on the left hand side.
EPC RATING - C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75107720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101372001540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by T Payne & Co Ltd, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.