3 bedroom detached house for saleBalmoral Way, Eynesbury, St. Neots, PE19
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME
- EXTENDED WITH FAMILY ROOM
- EXCEPTIONAL KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- EXTENSIVE RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
* LOCATED ON POPULAR PARKLANDS DEVELOPMENT * MIDDLEFIELD CATCHMENT * This beautifully presented and EXTENDED THREE bedroom home boasts a large family room and a modern kitchen/dining room. This family home is positioned on a corner plot meaning they have a larger than average rear garden. There is also a garage and off street parking on the driveway. Viewings come highly recommended and can be arranged by calling Kirstie on 01480 276888.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN180151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Company, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.