1 bedroom flat for saleThe Street, Radstock, BA3
- ***SALE AGREED***
- ***SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED***
- Newly Renovated And Converted Apartment
- Awaiting EPC
- Set In The Heart Of Radstock
- Open Plan Contemporary Living
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking For One Car
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Buy To Let
- Must Be Viewed To Be Appreciated
****SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED*****
Newly converted and renovated one bedroom first floor apartment offering a blend of modern open plan style living and character. The property is set within the heart of Radstock with all its amenities easily accessible. Externally there is allocated parking for one car. In internal viewing is highly recommended. AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY. Awaiting EPC.
From the Radstock double mini roundabouts proceed along the Wells Road and take the first left at the mini roundabout into the Street. Proceed to the side alley between the Methodist Hall and the vegetable shop at the property will be located to the rear.
Living Room / Dining Room 16' 6" x 14' 2" (5.02m x 4.32m )
Window to side, beamed ceiling, electric panel heater, open access to:
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 10" (3.33m x 2.39m )
Window to front, fitted with a range of base units, inset sink unit, built in electric oven and hob with extractor canopy over and tiled splashback, provision for electrical appliances, timber effect flooring, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 6" (3.25m x 2.89m )
Window to front, electric panel radiator, beamed ceiling.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, electric heater, extractor fan.
Off Street Parking
Allocated parking for one car.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528836280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Bailey & Bryant, Midsomer Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.