3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHerne, Herne Bay
- * 3 good sized bedrooms
- * In easy reach of bus stops
- * Detached Garage
- * Off street parking
- * Lovely private garden
- * Very sought after location
- * Modern kitchen and bathroom
- * Wont hang around for long - call to view
Oakwood homes are pleased to offer for sale this extremely desirable 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow which is located in the popular village of Herne. Comprising modern kitchen and bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a lovely size lounge which over looks the private rear garden. There is also driveway and garage, gas central heating and double glazing. Looking for something you can just move into and put your feet up? This is it! NB The property has current planning granted to add a conservatory and an extension to the kitchen. Call now to book your viewing as bungalows in this location do not hang around for long!
Double glazed entrance door to:-
Lounge 16'1" (4.90m) x 13'8" (4.17m).
Kitchen 10'1" (3.07m) x 8'11" (2.72m). .
Bedroom 1 14'6" (4.42m) x 10'4" (3.15m).
Bedroom 2 10'2" (3.10m) x 9' (2.74m).
Bedroom 3 8'3" (2.51m) x 8'1" (2.46m).
Bathroom Modern suite comprising P shaped panelled bath, wash basin with cupboards beneath and low level W.C. Local tiling, two double glazed frosted windows to side, floor tiling, wall radiator, extractor fan, electric shower.
Front Garden Lawned garden, driveway with parking for approximately 2 vehicles leading to:-
Garage Detached garage with up and over door, power and light.
Rear Garden Patio area, mainly lawned plus borders and fenced boundary. Gate giving access to the front garden.
Agent's Note None of the appliances or services have been tested and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to their condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75134831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.