2 bedroom apartment for saleDuke Street, Norwich
- Impressive fourth floor two bedroom apartment
- River views from both bedrooms & lounge / dining room
- Situated on right corner of building with great sunrise views
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Allocated parking
A stunning purpose built two bedroom executive style apartment positioned in the heart of Norwich City centre with stunning River Views and allocated off road parking.
The property boast spacious entrance hall, lounge / dining room and fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom and a family bathroom. There are River views from both bedrooms and the lounge / dining room and the property is located on the corner of the building to appreciate great sun rises and sun sets. The property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Lift access to fourth floor.
Window to the front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboards and fitted carpets.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' x 15' 9" ( 5.79m x 4.80m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points and door to balcony. Open through to:
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.06m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, fitted roll-top work surface and tiled splash backs, electric hob and electric oven, built in washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Window to the rear aspect, uPVC door to private balcony, radiator, TV and telephone point. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset showed, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled flooring and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 11' x 6' 4" plus alcove ( 3.35m x 1.93m plus alcove )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV and telephone point.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, tiled splash backs and electric radiator.
The property has allocated secure under croft parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75144251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.