3 bedroom terraced house for saleRudyard Road, Liverpool
- Well Presented
- Three Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- L14 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive three bedroom mid-terraced property, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential L14 postcode.
Jones & Chapman is delighted to offer For Sale this well presented, extended three bedroom Mid-terraced property, situated on the popular and much sought after Rudyard road, L14. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall, the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including lounge dining room, sun room, shower room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor with three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from generous garden to the rear & off street parking to the front. Due to the property's location an array of local amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport links. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Lounge 9' 4" max x 22' 6" ( 2.84m max x 6.86m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator,
Sun Room 8' 3" x 12' 5" ( 2.51m x 3.78m )
French doors to rear providing access to rear garden.
Kitchen 5' x 12' 11" ( 1.52m x 3.94m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall of base units, work surfaces incorporating one bowl sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, skylight window.
Modern three piece bathroom suite including wash hand basin, bath and low level WC.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.17m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 11" To wardrobes ( 3.00m x 2.72m To wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 10' 10" max ( 1.83m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, low level WC, Shower.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75149249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT113938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.