4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 117, The Gainford, Castle Croft, Startforth, Co Durham
- Stylish fitted Symphony kitchen
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Dual aspect lounge
- Utility room and downstairs WC
- Zanussi double oven, stainless steel hob and cooker hood
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Feature French doors to rear garden
- Internal door to garage
- Bedroom 4 could also be handy study
The Gainford is a stunning 4 bedroom detached home with garage. The hallway leads through to the spacious family dining kitchen with feature bay window. The dual aspect lounge has French doors to rear garden. The utility room has access door to garage.
Upstairs is the impressive master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room. There are a further three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is additional storage areas at the top of the stairs.
11'4" X 21'8" (3.45m X 6.60m)
10'9" X 21'8" (3.28m X 6.60m)
6'6" X 8'5" (1.98m X 2.57m)
3'2" X 6'0" (0.97m X 1.83m)
11'3" X 11'8" (3.43m X 3.56m)
6'5" X 7'4" (1.96m X 2.24m)
8'3" X 10'9" (2.51m X 3.28m)
9'7" X 11'4" (2.92m X 3.45m)
6'6" X 7'0" (1.98m X 2.13m)
6'2" X 7'0" (1.88m X 2.13m)
Welcome to Castle Croft
Castle Croft is our new delightful development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque Teesdale, in the small village of Startforth which is just over the River Tees from Barnard Castle, on the opposite side of the River Tees.
The nearby historic market town of Barnard Castle takes its name from the castle which it grew around and dates back to the 12th century. The remains of the castle, now a Grade 1 listed building, overlook the River Tees which today is a popular destination for canoeist and anglers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Barnard Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.