2 bedroom apartment for saleLorne Gardens, Knaphill
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Spacious living/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Popular location
- Family bathroom
- Spacious master bedroom
- Allocated parking
- No stamp duty for first time buyers
- Ideal investment purchase
- Viewing advised
DESCRIPTION **NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS** Stylish first floor two bedroom apartment situated in a modern development within easy reach of local amenities and public transport routes.
A stylishly presented two bedroom ground floor apartment situated on the popular Brookwood Manor Development in Knaphill.
The flat has a notably light and airy feel to it throughout with all of the principal rooms leading from a large and welcoming reception hall.
The living/dining room is a particularly well-proportioned with double glazed window that allows in a great deal of natural light. Off this the kitchen is fitted out with a full range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and space for appliances.
Off the reception hall the main bedroom is a comfortable double with a large built in wardrobe while the second adjacent bedroom could also be a small double. On the other side of the hallway the bathroom is fitted out with a white contemporary suite.
There are well kept communal grounds, allocated parking for residents and plenty of room for visitors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540033426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.