4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChiltern Mews, Chorley
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached House
- Accommodation Over Three Floors, Recently Decorated to a Very High Standard
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room to the Second Floor
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner Fitted Throughout with Upgraded Units and Granite Worktops
- Pleasant Rear Garden with Generous Sized Shed
- Allocated Parking Space
- Attractive Courtyard Setting
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This beautifully presented semi detached house has accommodation spread over three floors. The property briefly consists of a beautiful lounge that leads into an open plan kitchen/diner, fitted throughout with upgraded units and granite worktops, and has double doors that open onto a pleasant rear garden. To the first floor there is a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a small bedroom currently being used as an office plus a lovely three piece family bathroom. To the second floor there is a fabulous master bedroom with a beautiful en suite shower room. The property has been recently fully decorated to a very high standard. The well-maintained garden contains a very generous shed which provides additional storage capability. The property is located in an attractive courtyard setting with one allocated parking space.
The property occupies a quiet position within this highly sought-after contemporary development, whilst on the fringe of beautiful open countryside and Yarrow Valley Country Park, ensuring one is never without a place in which to enjoy a serene walk with the dogs in those warm summer evenings. However, the bustling town centre of Chorley is within a short drive, offering a blend of high street and independent shops, eclectic eateries and bars, whilst the motorway network is similarly within easy reach, providing ease of access throughout the North-West for the commuter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75168407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8995681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.