4 bedroom detached house for saleMarldon, Paignton
- Open plan living and bi-fold doors leading to a large rear garden.
- Separate utility
- Downstairs W.C and study.
- 4 bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Detached garage and 2 parking spaces.
* Fully fitted kitchen with laminate worktops and
* Glass splashback behind the hob
* Inset 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink
* Stainless steel gas hob (5 burner)
* Built in double oven
* Stainless steel and glass extractor hood
* Integrated fridge / freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Laminate flooring to kitchens, kitchen / diners
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
* Roca white sanitaryware with contemporary
* Thermostatic shower with glass and silver frame
enclosure to en-suites
* Thermostatic shower with glass screen over bath
* Chrome heated towel rail to main bathroom
* Flooring installed in wet rooms
* Gas fired condensing boiler feeding radiators
* Chrome heated towel to bathroom
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
* TV point and SKY+ ready to living room and
* Telephone point in living room, hall and study or
smallest bedroom (where applicable)
* LED ceiling downlighters in kitchen / dining room
* Combined appliance switching to kitchen
* Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suites
* Contemporary spotlight fittings to bathroom and
* Contemporary low energy external light to front
and rear of home
* Power and lighting to garages within curtilage of
* White panel doors with contemporary brushed
steel door furniture
* Timeless white emulsion walls and smooth white
* White satin woodwork
* uPVC double glazed windows
* Turfed rear gardens and external tap
* Rear garden boundary fences (as applicable)
* Aluminium bifold rear doors
Beautifully poised between the seaside of the English Riviera and the wild open spaces of Dartmoor, Moorview is on the outskirts of the village of Marldon just three and a half miles from Torquay.
Carefully laid out to take full advantage of the beautiful views of the Moor, this is a perfect place to live for commuters, families and anyone who enjoys the open air and the finer things of life.
The day to day amenities of Totnes and Torquay are within easy reach. The South Devon Link Road makes getting around easy, and the delights of the South Devon coast and countryside are right on your doorstep.
From the Exeter direction take the A380 at Telegraph Hill and proceed on, taking the new South Devon highway at Newton Abbot and go on towards Torquay. At the end of this section of road, bear left onto Hamelin Way proceeding up the hill and, at the first roundabout go on into Hellevoetsluis Way. At the next roundabout proceed on into Marldon Way, turning right at the roundabout into Churscombe Road, go up to the roundabout and take the first exit onto Totnes Road. Turn right into Moorview Road and the development will be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75174302.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU180764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.