2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLuke Lane, Brailsford, Ashbourne
- NEW BUILD BUNGALOW
- Fitted kitchen/Diner
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- Two bedrooms
- NHBC guarantees
A NEW BUILD bungalow, situated on Luke Lane in Brailsford offered with full NHBC guarantees! Having TWO BEDROOMS, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diner and a four piece bathroom suite. With an allocated parking space and enclosed rear garden.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer to the market this new build bungalow which is situated on Luke Lane in the desirable location of Brailsford. Coming with full NHBC guarantees the property comprises: Welcoming oak canopy leading into, entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, a lounge and four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property has two allocated parking spaces, is complemented to the front with bark chippings, with side access leading to the rear. To the rear is a good-sized garden which has a patio area leading off from the lounge patio doors and is enclosed by fence boundaries. A viewing of this wonderful bungalow is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Hall 17' 4" plus door recess x 4' max ( 5.28m plus door recess x 1.22m max )
Having a front elevation door with double glazed obscure glass insert, radiator, fitted carpet and handy storage cupboard housing the consumer unit to the property. Doors to.
Bedroom 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Having a front elevation double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen/diner 13' 5" max x 11' narrows in dining area ( 4.09m max x 3.35m narrows in dining area )
A delightful modern kitchen/diner which has a front elevation double glazed window allowing a good flow of light. The kitchen is fitted with a range of "soft close" wall and base units at eyelevel with work surfaces over and comprises: Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, has an integrated electric Zanussi oven, with integrated Zanussi gas hob and extractor over. Further appliances include an integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated Zanussi washing Machine and integrated fridge/freezer. There is cupboard housing the boiler and the kitchen is complemented with up boarding splash backs.
Bathroom 8' 5" max x 7' 2" max ( 2.57m max x 2.18m max )
Having a side elevation double glazed obscure glass window offering privacy, the bathroom comprises: Wash hand basin, W.C, bath with hand held shower attachment and separate shower cubicle. There is complementary part tiled walls to the sink/bath area as well as a fully tiled shower enclosure, with recess spot lights to the ceiling and extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Having rear elevation double glazed patio doors leading to the garden this bright and airy lounge has both TV and telephone points, a radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
Having a rear elevation double glazed window unit comprising of two opening windows, TV & telephone points and fitted carpet
Externally the property has two allocated parking spaces, is complemented to the front with bark chippings, with side access leading to the rear. To the rear is a good-sized garden which has a patio area leading off from the lounge patio doors and is enclosed by fence boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL203378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.