1 bedroom apartment for saleWater Street, Stockport
- APARTMENTS STARTING FROM £99,950
- CONVERTED FROM GRADE II LISTED BUILDING
- HIGH-END 1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS AVAILABLE
- 10 MINUTE WALK FROM STOCKPORT TOWN CENTRE
- M60 MOTORWAY CLOSE BY
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- ON-SITE AMENITIES
- MANCHESTER PICADILLY 10 MINUTES AWAY VIA TRAIN
- FIRST CLASS LOCATION
- INVESTORS ONLY
Meadow Mill is a stunning 19th century mill in the Greater Manchester town of Stockport that will be converted into 213 high-end apartments. The grade II listed building is ideally located with Stockport town centre and the M60 motorway close by. The Manchester market is becoming increasingly saturated and investors and tenants alike are starting to look at the city's outskirts for better value for money, making Meadow Mill the ideal option for your next investment. Leasehold - 999 years.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tudor Sales & Lettings, Garforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.