3 bedroom bungalow for saleBrentwood, Norwich
- GUIDE PRICE £195,000-£205,000
- SPACIOUS LINKED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- REQUIRES FURTHER UPDATING
- LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB OF EATON
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- EN BLOC GARAGE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £195,000-£205,000***
A spacious LINKED DETACHED BUNGALOW located in the highly sought after suburb of Eaton offering THREE BEDROOMS, front and rear GARDENS and GARAGE PARKING!
UNSOLD, PLEASE REFER TO AUCTIONEER FOR SALE BY AUCTION AT BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB ON 11/1-/2018 AT 11:30 AM.
A great opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom linked-detached bungalow situated in the sought after village of Eaton. The bungalow currently offers three good size bedrooms, a generous lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom with a separate cloakroom, gas fired central heating, Upvc double glazing and garage but would benefit from a programme of updating/modernisation. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, the property has front and rear gardens. Eaton is an extremely sought after village/suburb south west of Norwich and lies just of the A11 and has many amenities such as local schools, Waitrose supermarket, post office, café, public houses with regular bus services into the centre of Norwich and road links to Cambridge, Thetford and London. Would suit an investor/family or first time purchase.
Door to front aspect, radiator, built in cupboard, radiator, doors to wc, conservatory / sun room, kitchen and living room / dining room.
Window to front aspect, suite comprising low level wc, pedestal sink, radiator.
Living Room / Dining Room 19' 4" max x 14' 11" max ( 5.89m max x 4.55m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, two radiators, doors to entrance hall, kitchen and inner hallway.
Kitchen 9' 2" max x 10' 1" ( 2.79m max x 3.07m )
Window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces, with tiled splash backs, electric cooker, gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, airing cupboard, door to living room / dining room.
Conservatory / Sun Room 8' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.67m x 3.53m )
uPVC window to rear and side aspect and door leading to garden, door to store room.
Door from living room / dining room, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 14' 1" ( 2.72m x 4.29m )
Window to side aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 10' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.30m )
Window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 10' 6" ( 1.98m x 3.20m )
Window to side aspect, radiator.
Window to front aspect, suite comprising bath with electric shower and folding glass screen, low level wc, pedestal sink, part tiled walls, shaver point, radiator.
The property is approached via a pathway with open plan gardens to the front laid to lawn with flower beds. the rear garden is low maintenance and laid to patio with rear access to the en bloc garage.
Within the village there is a wide range of facilities and amenities that include good schooling, Waitrose supermarket, Laura Ashley, two good public houses, banking facilities, post office as well as take away restaurants. There are good public transport links to the city centre with the Norfolk and Norwich hospital and University of East Anglia are just around the corner, as well as having easy access also onto the A11 out of Norwich.
Hatch Brenner Solicitors, 4 Theatre Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1QY.
For the attention of Mrs J Palmer - Tel: 01603 674510.
By arrangement with the Joint Auctioneers: William H Brown, 161 Unthank Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 2PG - Tel: 01603 667077.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brown, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, William H Brown, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
Guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the sellers current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Reserve Price: The sellers minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £850.00 (Inclusive of VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
William H Brown are contactable at 5 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF. Tel 01603 598975.
Visit our Website www.williamhbrownauctions-norwich.co.uk
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich via the Unthank Road and at the ring road traffic lights take a left hand turning onto Mile End road. Take a right hand turning at the roundabout onto Newmarket Road and follow the road along taking a left hand turning into Eaton Street before the road duals. At the traffic lights take a left hand turning onto Church Lane, take a left hand turning into Greenways and follow the road along bearing round to the right taking a left hand turning into Brentwood. Take your next left and then left again where the property will be found in the cul de sac on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75207395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR103807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road on 01603 667077.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.