4 bedroom town house for saleThe Talman at Totteridge Place, 1201 High Road, London, N20 0PD
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen by Nobilia
- Silestone Worktops & Splashbacks
- Integrated A-Rated Appliances by Siemens
- Luxury Specification Includes a Wine Cooler
- Sonos Sound System with Speakers to Living Room, Kitchen & Master Bedroom
- Stylish Bathroom Fittings by Villeroy & Boch, Hansgrohe and Porcelanosa
- Includes Parking Space to the Front of the Property
- Flooring Throughout (Ceramic Tiling to Bathrooms & Kitchen, Carpet to Other Areas)
- Private Terrace Space
- Excellent Location just 450m from Totteridge & Whetstone Tube
Introducing a contemporary collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, located in the popular area of Totteridge & Whetstone.
WE COULD BE YOUR GUARANTEED CASH BUYER WITH PART EXCHANGE - NO CHAIN, NO FEES, NO HASSLE!
A four bedroom executive townhouse with parking.
This impressive four bedroom home enjoys a contemporary style over four floors. Downstairs plays host to a generous open plan living/ dining room and kitchen with French doors to the rear. The first floor is a luxurious master suite comprising a bedroom with private terrace, dressing room and large en suite as well as a study. Upstairs to the second floor, bedroom two also has an en suite while bedrooms three and four, on the top floor, share the family bathroom.
Ground Floor -
Living/Dining Room - 6362mm* x 5105mm* (20'10" x 16'9")
Kitchen - 3419mm x 2572mm (11'3" x 8'5")
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3878mm x 3616mm (12'9" x 11'10")
Study - 2630mm* x 1615mm* (8'7" x 5'3")
Second Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 3576mm x 3389mm (11'9" x 11'1")
Bedroom 3 - 3389mm x 3082mm (11'1" x 10'1")
Third Floor -
Bedroom 4 - 4717mm* x 3639mm* (15'6" x 11'11")
With our Help to Buy and Part Exchange schemes available, we have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
Marketing Suite and Show Home open daily 10am - 5pm, Thursdays open 11am - 7pm
Contact one of our Sales Advisors for more information - 0208 0127212
OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR NEW HOME
These attractive homes have been beautifully crafted to complement the local vernacular. The exteriors take a modern twist on traditional Georgian terraced homes, designed with flat brick facades, textured brickwork, tall rectangular format windows and special chamfered brickwork around the window openings.
Designed with the utmost attention to detail, the homes benefit from a luxurious specification and bright and airy rooms, which are filled with natural light.
Each home features a flexible layout and generous living areas, a private garden and elevated, secluded terraces across multiple levels. The outdoor space acts as another room to your home, which you can use to socialise with friends during the summer months.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75219842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Talman_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.