5 bedroom house for saleNutbourne Road, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
- STUNNINGLY HANDSOME DETACHED HOME WITH ANNEXE SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
- SET IN APPROXIMATELY HALF AN ACRE OF GARDENS WITH DRIVEWAY PROVIDING AMPLE PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
- PROVIDING EXCELLENT AND FLEXIBLE FAMILY LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- WITHIN TWO MILES OF MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION PROVIDING DIRECT ACCESS TO LONDON VICTORIA AND GATWICK
- WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL SCHOOLS IN BOTH WEST CHILTINGTON AND PULBOROUGH
A stunningly handsome detached home, with attached annexe located in a sought after semi-rural location. Having been extended over recent years now providing good size family living accommodation. The property has extensive gardens and driveway with parking for numerous vehicles of just under half an acre. Pulborough having mainline railway station giving direct access to London Victoria and Gatwick having shops, medical centre, pharmacy and primary school is approximately 2 miles away.
The spacious accommodation comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom off and two sets of double doors leading into a full length triple-aspect drawing room, with space for a table and chairs in addition to the sitting area and has French doors opening to the front. Across the hall is an open plan kitchen and dining room with a cosy wood burner, granite worktops and a Rangemaster stove. There is a utility room off the kitchen and a second cloakroom. A door from the dining area leads to an internal corridor with stairs to the first floor and access into a family room which also benefits from a wood burner and a conservatory.
To the first floor there are five double bedrooms, with the principal bedroom having the benefit of an en-suite shower room with twin tray. Two of the other larger bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and there is a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
The well designed accommodation has been converted from the original garage to the house and has been transformed into practical accommodation.
There is a side entrance for access, leading to the entrance hall with a ground floor shower room off. The main accommodation downstairs is an open plan space with a kitchen area, space for a table and sitting area featuring French doors and a wood burner. To the first floor the bedroom is surprisingly spacious and has an en-suite cloakroom.
The property is approached via an electrically operated five-bar gate with a long gravel drive providing parking for numerous vehicles. The gardens are to the front and side of the property, and gently rise over a large lawn area to the gated section providing a vegetable patch with several raised beds , a chicken coop and a storage shed with a ramp for ease of use with a sit on mower. The gardens are private with mature screening provided by hedge and shrub borders and there is a lovely decking area nearby the house. In total the plot measures approximately 0.43 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75230414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 61148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GL & Co, Pulborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.