3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Johns Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12
- Unique 3 Bed Semi Detached Villa
- Pristine Condition
- Corner Plot in Sought After Area
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools
- Large Modern Dining Kitchen
- Lots of Storage Space Throughout
- Mature Gardens to Front, Side and Rear
Exceptional, unique 3 Bed Semi Detached Villa with garage and drive, all in pristine condition and set in a corner plot in the sought after Garvock area close to good local amenities and schools and within easy access of both the town centre and motorway links for easy commuting. The property itself enjoys a spacious and bespoke layout and offers excellent accommodation for the growing family including a large entrance porch, a large dining kitchen and spacious, bright and extended lounge. The house also enjoys a generous sized utility, pantry, rear porch and wc on the lower level and upstairs there are 3 good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is lots of storage space throughout including the partly floored attic with fitted ladder and outside there are stunning, mature and attractive landscaped gardens to front, side and rear.
This is a property with wide appeal due to its' affordability, size, quality and location and Dunfermline is ideally placed for the M90, being an ideal commuter base, with the Queensferry Crossing and Edinburgh Airport a short drive off. Dunfermline has plenty of schools and there are extensive retail, entertainment and sports facilities. There are bus and rail services nearby, including the Park and Ride facility at Halbeath. Fife Leisure Park, with its' cinema, restaurants and large selection of entertainment outlets is also within close reach.
Front Porch 2.78m x 2.95m
Lounge 5.95m x 4.85m
Dining Kitchen 5.05m x 3.33m
Pantry Cupboard 2.10m x 1m
Rear Porch 2.2m x 1.60m
Utility 1.56m x 1.40m
WC 1.65m x 1.12m
Bedroom 1 3.39m x 3.16m
Bedroom 2 3.87m x 2.52m
Bedroom 3 3.01m x 2.47m
Bathroom 2.34m x 1.80m
Attic with fitted ladder
Gardens Front, Side and Rear
Garage (with electric roller door) and Driveway to side
Home Report Value £175,000
Council Tax Band E
Energy Performance Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75230774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRO007-001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fords Daly Legal, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.