5 bedroom detached house for sale36 Keir Street, Bridge Of Allan, Stirling, FK9 4QJ
- Broad welcoming reception hall
- Beautiful bay window dining room with feature period gas fire
- Bay window sitting room with log burner
- Separate WC and Cloakroom
- Shower room
- Stunning dining kitchen with granite worktops
- 4 door gas fired Aga and a range of integrated appliances
- Bifold doors opening into the south and west facing garden
- Family room to rear of dining area
- Utility room
HD Property Video Available. Haverstock is an incredibly beautiful spacious and conveniently situated family home occupying a generously sized dominating corner plot, with the advantage of a garage and outbuildings. EPC D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75233129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PB9244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clyde Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.