3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLytham Road, Warton, PR4
- THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN WARTON FOR SALE
- CLOSE TO BAE SYTEMS, SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- 5 MINS DRIVE INTO LYTHAM ST ANNES
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER AND LARGE REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, ONE SINGLE AND BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- THE PROPERTY IS FREEHOLD AND NOT IN A CHAIN
Harbour Properties are pleased to offer For Sale, this well presented three bedroom, semi-detached house in the sought after village of Warton. The property is close to BAe Systems, shops and schools and just 5 minutes drive into the centre Lytham with its shops, bars restaurants, amenities and Lytham green. The property has a good size lounge area, open plan kitchen/diner, two good size double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a modern bathroom. The property has a good size front garden area, large rear garden, large double garage and parking at the rear for two cars. The property comprises double glazing and gas central heating throughout. There is no chain and the property is freehold in tenure.
Although, at Harbour Properties, we make our advertisements as accurate as we can, however complete correctness cannot be guaranteed and any information provided, including measurements and any leasehold fees, should be used as a guideline only. All details provided in this advert should be excluded from any contract. Please note no appliances, electrics, drains, plumbing, heating or anything else have been tested by Harbour Properties. All purchasers are recommended to carry out their own investigations before completing a purchase.
5'9" (1m 75cm) x 15'8" (4m 77cm)
Good size entrance hallway with wood laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights and meter cupboard.
10'10" (3m 30cm) x 13'2" (4m 1cm)
Good size lounge area with bay window, wood laminate flooring and feature fireplace with gas fire. Is open plan with walk-through to kitchen/diner.
10'5" (3m 17cm) x 12' (3m 65cm)
Good size dining area with space for table for table and chairs. Comes with wood laminate flooring, and double patio door leading to rear garden.
6' (1m 82cm) x 8'3" (2m 51cm)
Open plan modern fitted kitchen with white wall & base units, marble effect worktops and tiled flooring. Comes with an integrated oven, hob and extractor and door leading to the side of the property.
10'10" (3m 30cm) x 11'10" (3m 60cm)
Large double bedroom to the front of the property with carpet and bay window.
10'2" (3m 9cm) x 12'2" (3m 70cm)
Second good size double bedroom to the rear with carpet.
6'10" (2m 8cm) x 5'10" (1m 77cm)
Single room with carpet to the front of the property.
8' (2m 43cm) x 6'3" (1m 90cm)
Modern bathroom with tiled walls & flooring, large walk-in shower, stunning stand along bath, wc and basin.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden, with lawn area and path. To the rear is good sized enclosed garden with lawn and decking areas. At the rear of the property is a large double garage with power and a large driveway with parking for at least two cars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75242300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR-FDQ10T3MJ8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.