5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 36 Vorlich, The Views, Saline, By Dunfermline, KY12 9TG
- A beautiful open plan kitchen and family/dining room
- A large formal lounge
- Family bathroom
- Master bathroom with en suite
- Five bedrooms
- Saline is an historic weaving town in a charming rural location only 5 miles from all the shopping, educational, leisure and transport of Dunfermline.
- Nestling alongside Saline Hill which features traces of an ancient hill fort on the summit, the village has an excellent primary school, church, community centre and a 9 hole golf course, together wi
- While offering a peaceful living environment, Saline is also perfectly located for quick and easy travel to all points of Central Scotland with the M9 Edinburgh to Perth motorway 15 miles to the East
- Allanwater Homes will be building The Views rural community development of 3 bed semi-detached and 3, 4 and 5 bed detached homes.
The Views offer a selection of well appointed, luxury homes with energy saving features and a high specification from Allanwater Homes, built in as standard. As the name suggests, living here will enable you to enjoy the spectacular views of the countryside all around, yet you are easily connected to the Central Belt road network, to Fife, Edinburgh and to the charming Hillfoot villages nearby, such a Dollar and Tillicoultry.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK UNTIL 8PM *Photos used for illustrative purposes only*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75248243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PA8982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clyde Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.