4 bedroom maisonette for saleHatfeild Road, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom property with share of freehold
- Lounge & dining room
- Walking distance of sea beach and train station
- Modern kitchen
- Sea views
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £280,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This four bedroom property is an absolute must see being just a short walk from the sea front and having more space than meets the eye, with accommodation spread out over three floors.
The ultra-modern kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances as well as having up to date gadgets such as inset sockets that pop up from the granite work tops at the touch of a button and mood lighting with a roller blind that’s operated with one touch.
On the split level first floor there is the bathroom and a bedroom. You will also find that there is plenty of living space with a separate dining room and a lounge from which you can enjoy a view of the sea from the bay window. You will be pleased to know that all of the bedrooms are good size double’s. Two are on the second floor where you will also find a useful utility room. Upstairs again and there a loft room with velux windows and a good amount of storage.
Located on Hatfeild road where you will find a beautiful sandy beach at one end where you can spend those sunny weekends, at the other end of the road are plenty of shops and restaurants as well as bus routes ideal for travelling around Thanet. If you travel further afield then Margate’s mainline train station is within walking distance where you can use the high speed link which will have you in London within 90 minutes.
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 6'2 (3.69m x 1.88m)
- Lounge: 14'9 x 11'1 (4.50m x 3.38m)
- Dining Room: 13'2 x 10'11 (4.02m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 12'5 (3.99m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'8 (3.33m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'0 x 10'0 (4.58m x 3.05m)
- Utility Room: 8'4 x 6'3 (2.54m x 1.91m)
- Loft Room: 12'4 x 10'2 (3.76m x 3.10m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75251906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.