3 bedroom detached house for saleWestbrook Avenue, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Elegant 3 bedroom detached house
- Premier Location
- A stroll away from the beach
- Beautiful features
- Off Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
As you arrive at your home and decide which part of the large driveway to park your car in you will get that wonderful sense of privacy and seclusion. Leave your shoes in the porch, make your way into the opulent hallway and this home is a real treat to the eyes.
After a hard day at work taking some time out to relax in the lounge will immediately raise your spirits. Absorb the beautiful wooden coving and matching picture rail which together add to that sense of charm and tranquillity.
Friends for dinner? The formal dining room made me feel as if I were in an English heritage home. Grab some cookery books so that you can wow your guests not just with the beauty of your home but your culinary expertise. Why not take that aperitif in the conservatory (actually this reminded me far more of an orangery with its incredibly high ceiling).
Just wait until you climb the stairs and see how spacious the bedrooms are. You can see the sea which you can then make plans to spend a day at when the weekend arrives. In the meantime, how about unwinding in the bateau bath, candles flickering and the cares of the world left behind. Come the morning when you are in more of a rush, the separate shower cubicle will be a god send.
What the Owner says:
"It was the sense of "desert island" living that attracted us to our home initially. When we walked through the rooms we were staggered by not only the size but the wealth of outstanding features. We had always liked the idea of having an orangery so this was one of the first things that we had done when we moved in. It has been a great place to entertain and for all the family to have a sense of privacy.
The beach is only a few minutes walk away and it means that we don't have to spend lots of money entertaining the children during school holidays. We will really miss our home but are sure that the next owners will be as happy as we have been here."
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 13'0 (4.58m x 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)
- Conservatory / Orangery: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Separate toilet
- Utility Room
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 11'11 (3.63m x 3.63m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 13'0 (4.58m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 11'11 (4.58m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)
- Rear garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75262859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.