1 bedroom apartment for saleApex House, 81 Camp Road, St Albans, AL1
- Bespoken Kitchen with Silestone worktops and integrated appliances
- Fully tiled Bathroom
- Wood flooring to Living space and Hallway
- Carpet to Bedroom
- Bespoke wardrobes
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Video entry system
- Parking space
FINAL PHASE NOW RELEASED
LAUNCHING SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
A 1-Bedroom Ground Floor apartment that forms part of this development comprising of 1 and 2-Bedroom apartments and duplexes.
The development is conveniently located for St Albans City station with rail links to London within 20 minutes. St Albans is a thriving cultural and historical place with also a wealth of amenities within the Town Centre to cater for all needs.
- Bespoken Kitchen with Silestone worktops and integrated appliances to include Stainless Steel single oven, 4-ring induction hob, microwave, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine. Led lighting.
- Fully tiled Bathroom.
- Wood flooring to Living space and Hallway, Carpet to Bedroom.
- Bespoke wardrobes.
- Underfloor heating to all rooms.
- Video entry system.
- Parking space.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75265661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO170609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.