2 bedroom apartment for saleThackeray Road, Coventry
- Modern & well maintained apartment
- Entrance hallway with security intercom
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with white suote
- Communal gardens & allocated parking space
- An excellent first time purchase/investment
- Benefiting from no upward chain
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE/INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Prospective of achieving aa monthly rental of approximately £550 per month. A modern and well maintained apartment comprising entrance hallway with intercom system, spacious open plan lounge/kitchen dining room, two good bedrooms and modern bathroom with white suite. There are communal gardens and allocated parking. The property benefits from no upward chain and vacant possession.
Entrance Hallway - Having a telephone intercom, cupboard housing the Vaillant combination boiler and a second cupboard housing the washing machine
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.2 x 3.7 (20'4" x 12'1") - With double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, two gas central heating radiators and laminate flooring. The kitchen area has a good range of timber effect kitchen base and wall units with granite effect work surface with built in electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor unit over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over and space for upright fridge freezer.
Bedroom One - 3.5 x 2.9 (11'5" x 9'6") - With double glazed window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator and carpet floor covering.
Bedroom Two - 3.8 max x 3.7 max (12'5" max x 12'1" max) - A triangular shaped room with a double glazed window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator and carpet floor covering.
Bathroom - 1.9 x 1.7 (6'2" x 5'6") - With white ceramic tiling surrounding the bath side wall, white suite comprising bath with mixer shower head, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with push flush, double glazed window to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Outside To The Rear - There is an allocated parking space and communal gardens.
Tenure - There is a service charge of £1,200 per annum and a ground rent of £150 per annum. We have been informed by the vendor that there is 213 years remaining on the lease .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75269969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28152191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.