3 bedroom terraced house for saleElmswood Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- Attractive Three Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Conveniently Located in the Popular Area of Aigburth, L17
- Entrance Hall Leading to a Reception Room
- Gated Access to Off Road Parking
- Carpeted Flooring and Neutral Decor Throughout
- Good Sized Kitchen/Diner with Rear Access
- Two Doubles, One Single Bedroom and Shower Room
- Externally Comprises Gardens to Front, Side and Rear
Move Residential have been appointed to offer this well presented three bedroom end terraced property on Elmswood Road, Aigburth, L17. Upon first approach, you are greeted by a substantial lawned garden to the front elevation and enter into the property through a welcoming entrance hall. Firstly, there is an open reception room that is bright and airy courtesy of three substantial windows to the front and side of the property. As you continue through this family home, there is a good sized kitchen/diner that has space for appliances and access to the rear. To the first floor, there are two doubles, one single bedroom and a three piece family bathroom. Externally, this property provides a well maintained garden to the front, side and rear as well as a large garden shed and gated access to off road parking to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9981858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.