3 bedroom terraced house for saleRimmington Road, Aigburth, L17
- Extremely Well Presented Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought After South Liverpool Location
- Surrounded by Quality Local Schools
- Minutes from Lark Lane
- Sefton Park & Aigburth Road
HouseSimple are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and substantial three bedroom mid terrace offering beautifully presented accommodation and a wealth of character and charm throughout. Situated in this highly sought after and popular South Liverpool suburb.
The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, a welcoming reception hall offering access into a formal lounge, separate spacious dining room and modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. Externally there is an attractive rear courtyard with raised decking area. To appreciate the accommodation on offer and the wealth of character throughout a viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in Aigburth, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Sefton Park, Sudley House, Otterspool Promenade, Aigburth Cricket Club and Lark Lane. Sefton Park is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Lark Lane is a stones-throw from Sefton Park and is renowned for its bohemian chic atmosphere and features a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Aigburth is also home to the ‘outstanding’ rated Sudley Junior School, Auckland College and St Margaret’s Academy, and offers excellent road, rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75286058.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS97167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.