5 bedroom country house for saleThe Cotswolds, GL4
Offers in Region of
- Private & Secluded Cotswolds location
- Traditional Cotswolds Stone Country House
- Total of c. 4,200 of Internal Floor Area
- Quality build in a traditional Cotswold Style
- Rural wooded setting
- Gardens and Paddock
- Close to good state & private schools
- Triple Garage with own central heating and Annex/Office above
- Dual living opportunity
Set in a very secluded position away from neighbours and offering dual living potential is this Cotwolds Country House with separate Annexe set on c.4 acres in the middle of National Trust woodlands in The Cotswolds escarpment with panoramic views
This 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Cotswolds Country House has a substantial two storey Annex and is set on a very private c. 4 acre plot with gardens, woodland, paddock, field shelter and useful brick outbuilding.
This stunning property is situated at the end of a private lane in a very secluded position in the middle of National Trust woodlands at the top of the Cotswolds escarpment with far reaching views towards The Malverns.
The property was built approximately 15 years ago in a traditional style of Cotswold stone with much use of solid oak throughout.
The total approximate Gross Internal Floor area is 4,200 ft2 of which the 4 bedroom Main House is approx. 3,200 ft2 and the separate two storey triple garage complex with home office above is approx 1,000 ft2.
Entrance hall, lounge, study, dining room, kitchen, utility room and downstairs cloakroom
Triple Garage with own central heating including for cars/bikes and a shower room/toilet/kitchen sink above in the office/annex room (offering a dual living opportunity).
Gardens & Paddock & woodland; total of c. 4 acres & with field shelter and useful brick outbuilding
Private & Secluded set in a wonderful rural wooded setting
Further development potential (STPP)
Of particular importance to note are the following points:-
1. Location: Secluded yet only about 20 mins to the centre of Cheltenham. Surrounded by National Trust / privately owned woodland in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty / Site of Special Scientific Interest / National Nature Reserve. The local beech woodland is of European importance. Situated near to Cranham (0.5miles), Painswick (3 miles), Gloucester (6 miles) & Cheltenham (8 miles).
2. Build Quality: Built to a quality standard which embraces traditional Cotswolds architecture (local stone, solid oak windows, solid oak used extensively throughout - doors, skirting boards, floors, staircase etc., stone flag floors, granary steps to room over garage, cast iron guttering / pipes, iron door furniture, roll top baths, Clayton Munroe / Barber Wilson fittings, patterned brick fire backs, inglenook with seat etc. etc.) Aga in kitchen.
Modern influences include underfloor heating to every room in main house, individually temperature controlled, extensive use of double glazing (except for leaded windows, where the glass is wired on in the traditional way therefore single glazed).
The exact location is not shown to protect the property's anonymity.
How to progress your potential interest in this confidentially available property:
VIP International Homes have been instructed to discreetly market this property for sale through our Discreet Property Marketing service as the property sellers/owners do not want its availability to be widely known for their own personal reasons.
This discreet marketing service requires us to inform the seller who each and every prospective buyer is before we are able to release full property details or arrange viewings. Typically the sellers will want prospective buyers to confirm they are a bona fide buyer with the financial means to purchase at our clients asking price.
We are experts in the discreet marketing of many of the world's finest properties for sale and prime property sellers place their prime properties with us to confidentially market their properties for sale as they know we only work with the very best buyers.
i.e. Only those buyers who are motivated and properly funded to buy at the seller's asking price. In addition, property sellers appreciate that we follow extremely controlled procedures including thorough buyer qualification before details of the property are released. This is attractive to prime property sellers as it removes unwanted intrusion and publicity about their private affairs.
For further Information about this property please contact VIP International Homes.
The VIP International Property group provides a range of UK & International property services including;
- VIP International Homes offering prime property marketing in association with SellToBillionaires? marketing agency
- VIP Discreet (confidential property marketing)
- VIP Property Buying Advisory (prime property search & acquisition service for buyers)
- VIP Specialist Property services (including VIP Park Homes, luxury property rentals & property development consultancy).
Our core business is VIP International Homes who exclusively market the top 5% - 10% (by value) of international prime properties to the world's wealthiest buyers in the UK, Europe, America, Middle East, China, India, Russia & Africa through a range of unique marketing services.
We ensure prime properties are presented to the world's wealthiest citizens through the following unique range of marketing services which include;
- Via a unique partnership with SellToBillionaires? - one of the world's leading platforms for direct marketing to International Billionaires
- Via extensive Email campaigns to our in-house database of VIP International Ultra High Net Worth Clients
- Targeting of the Super Rich, the majority of whom are Billionaires & multi-Millionaires from the UK, Europe, America, China, Russia, India, Middle East and throughout Africa
- Direct marketing of a bespoke marketing piece of each prime property to the registered homes of International Billionaires & multi-Millionaires
- We also undertake discreet marketing campaigns which limit awareness of client's properties to the most likely prospect Billionaire & multi-Millionaire international buyers.
Please contact us to find out more about our unique range of services or visit the VIP International Homes website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75286610.html?premiumA=true
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CotwoldsCountryHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VIP International Homes, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.