2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAuchinraith Road, Blantyre
- Traditional terraced cottage
- Move in condition
- Spacious modern lounge
- Floored attic space
- 2 sizable bedrooms
- Separate garage
- Large drive way
*** CLOSING DATE SET - MONDAY 17th SEPTEMBER AT 12:00 NOON ****
Hello, are you looking for a stunning 2 bedroom, traditional terraced cottage in a popular pocket of Blantyre?
Would you like it to have flexible, family living accommodation, in addition to floored attic space?
How about move in condition just ready to put your furniture down?
Would you like a big, bright, lounge with quality wood flooring and neutral decor?
What about a sizable, bright fitted kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stainless oven & hob, tiled splashback and contrasting quality wood flooring?
How about 2 sizable bedrooms both with fresh modern décor, plush carpeting and plenty space for furniture?
What about a beautiful, partially tiled family bathroom with tiled flooring, white suite, chrome accessories and shower over the bath?
How about an enclosed, easily maintained rear garden?
Would you like a separate garage and large drive way to the side of the property?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01698 283000.
Lounge 5.11m (16'9") x 3.58m (11'9")
Kitchen 4.19m (13'9") x 2.44m (8'0")
Bedroom 1 4.17m (13'8") x 3.23m (10'7")
Bedroom 2 3.66m (12'0") x 3.28m (10'9")
Floored loftspace 4.93m (16'2") x 2.51m (8'3")
Floored loftspace 4.93m (16'2") x 1.73m (5'8")
Bathroom 2.90m (9'6") x 1.75m (5'9")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY **
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75296765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1004481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.