4 bedroom detached house for saleSTANPIT
- Impressive detached house with striking external elevations
- Outstanding open-plan living space with twin roof lanterns and bi-fold doors to the garden
- Top quality kitchen with gloss units, composite worktops and integrated appliances
- Three first-floor bedrooms with two luxury bathrooms one en-suite
- Ground floor bedroom / study with ground-floor shower room
- Designer sanitarywear and complimentary ceramic tiling
- Delightful ‘snug’ off main living space with central log burner
- Karndean flooring to majority of house
- White plantation style shutters to majority of rooms
- Pretty low-maintenance rear garden with colourful shrub borders, terracing and shed
An imposing detached house, skilfully re-modelled in recent years and now featuring first-class accommodation, full of natural light with a smart, contemporary finish. No expense has been spared on the careful refurbishment of this lovely home which has stylish fittings throughout and a neutral décor. It is located in the heart of this sought-after area, opposite Stanpit Marsh Nature Reserve and within strolling distance of Mudeford Quay, award winning pubs/restaurants and the centre of Christchurch. Offered for sale with no forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75299669.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327003384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Mudeford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.