2 bedroom flat for saleSt Thomas More Church, Rundle Road, Liverpool, L17
- Attractive Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Situated in the Sought After Area of Aigburth, L17
- Communal Entrance and Intercom Entry System
- Welcoming Entrance Hall Giving Access to All Rooms
- Two Generously Sized Doubles with One En suite
- Contemporary Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Stylish Lounge and Fitted Kitchen Dining Room
- Externally Benefits from Parking to the side
Move Residential is delighted to bring to the sales market, this exciting new development which stands proudly on Rundle Road and comprises four, two bedroom apartments and three, three bedroom townhouses. This stunning church conversion is located in the highly regarded area of Aigburth Vale and offers historic and original features throughout. Upon entering the property you have a welcoming communal entrance hall that gives access to this ground floor apartment where you will firstly be greeted by two generously sized double bedrooms with one ensuite shower room. These impressive sleeping quarters are finished to a high standard with atmospheric spotlighting, feature windows and ample space for storage. Additionally you have a contemporary three piece family bathroom that is completed with a free standing bath, double shower and velux windows. As you continuing through this stunning residence you will find an attractive kitchen/Lounge area that offers a range of stylish wall and base units, granite work surfaces, integrated electric hob and oven with two velux windows allowing natural lighting to illuminate the room. Overall, the interior of this property is completed with its original wooden beams, carpeted flooring and refreshing decor throughout. Externally this bright and spacious accommodation offers beautifully maintained front elevation with decorative shrubs.
Entrance Hall -
Wooden framed door to dfont aspect, radiator, intercom system
Bedroom One -
10' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.294m x 3.320m)
Ensuite Shower Room -
W.C, wash basin, shower cubicle, wooden laminate floor, upvc double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two -
12' 5'' x 12' 3'' (3.774m x 3.733m)
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
18' 1'' x 19' 8'' (5.504m x 5.996m)
Two Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, two radiators, mix of wall and base units, range cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, boiler.
W.C, wash basin, free standing bath with shower.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9983531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.