3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLancaster Road, Sculthorpe, Fakenham
Offers in Excess of
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Room
- Popular Location
- Enclosed Garden & Driveway
This mature semi detached house benefits from a two storey extension which provides spacious and flexible living accommodation to include: Three double bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge, kitchen-diner and family room. Outside there is off road parking and enclosed garden. Viewing is essential!
Entrance door to the front, double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard, tiled flooring and staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 8" max ( 4.60m x 3.25m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV point and fireplace with inset cast iron wood burning stove on pamment hearth.
Kitchen-Diner 19' 1" x 8' 5" max ( 5.82m x 2.57m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset twin bowl sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Space for range style cooker with extractor hood over and space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar, space and plumbing for dishwasher and tiled flooring.
Family Room 19' 7" x 14' 8" max ( 5.97m x 4.47m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, TV point, UPVC double glazed door to the side and UPVC double glazed French door to the garden. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating and door to WC.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" to wardrobe fronts x 9' 6" ( 3.78m to wardrobe fronts x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, plug in oil radiator and door to:
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, tiled floor and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 15' x 11' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes with overhead lockers and plug in oil radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, plug in oil radiator and laminate flooring.
WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle and tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property is approached over a shared driveway which leads to the properties driveway. The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn with an apple tree, coal bunker, pond, garden shed and workshop-(workshop not included.)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75301970.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.