2 bedroom maisonette for sale43 Willis Grove, Bedworth, CV12
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Long leasehold (effective freehold)
- Vacant possession
- Energy rating: E
- Well presented and ready to move in
- To be sold by auction on 20th September 2018
- *** SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £60,000 ***
AUCTION - To be sold via Public Auction on Thursday 20th September 2018 at 6:30 pm (Village Urban Resort Hotel).
*** SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £60,000 ***
GUIDE PRICE: £65,000
*** SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £60,000 ***
Investment opportunity. First floor maisonette with 2 bedrooms. Long leasehold (effective Freehold). Well presented and ready to move in. With central heating.
Lounge: 14ft 7in x 12ft 3in max (10ft 4in min)
Kitchen: 10ft 2in x 6ft 10in
Bedroom 1: 11ft 6in x 10ft 11in
Bedroom 2: 8ft 11in x 6ft 8in
Leasehold with vacant possession
Term: 999 years from 1960
Service charge: n/a
Ground rent: £10.00 per annum
EPC RATING: E
Administration Fee: £675 (£562.50 plus VAT)
Buyers Premium: £1,140 (£950 plus VAT)
Please see the legal pack for any further costs.
OPEN HOUSE VIEWINGS
We will holding an open house at the property at the times set below. Please feel free to attend; no appointment necessary.
Thursday 13th September at 15.30 - 16.00
Tuesday 18th September at 15.30 - 16.00
The deposit payment due on the night of the Auction can only be paid with Debit Card or Bankers Draft. A Personal Cheque will NOT be accepted.
The sellers solicitor has advised us that "the roof to the property is currently in need of repairs, the obligation for the maintenance would fall on the purchaser along with the current tenants in the property as per the lease".
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference loveitts_1800000_628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Coventry - Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Loveitts, Coventry - Auctions on 02476 527789.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.