2 bedroom bungalow for saleFontmell Magna, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 0JP
- Stunning location adjoining trickling brook
- 2 Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Land and stable block with ménage
- Storage, outbuildings and double carport
- In all 3.46 acres
- Edge of popular village
Beautifully converted former stable block with stables, manege and paddocks, whole 3.46 acres.
Brooklands Barn is a former stable block and has been beautifully converted with an open plan kitchen/dining and sitting room overlooking the generous garden. Two bedrooms one with ensuite shower room and an additional separate bathroom. There is a small veranda and an enclosed south facing patio. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with neat lawn and shrubs overlooking the paddocks. There is a double car port and a summerhouses.
The gardens and grounds as a whole are approximately 3.46 acres and comprise of 2 paddocks an immaculate manege and stables: 1 loose box, large feed and storage area with a sliding door , tack room, hay store which can be used as an additional stable, quad/store room with space to create further stables. Two new greenhouses.
Fontmell Magna is situated about four miles from Shaftesbury and six miles from Blandford. There is a village store, primary school, public house and thriving community. There are main line rail stations from Gillingham or Tisbury to London Waterloo which is approximately two hours away. The A303/M3 gives vehicular access to London and the Home Counties and cross channel ferries are available from Poole, Portsmouth and Weymouth. Regional airports are located in Bournemouth, Bristol, Exeter and Southampton. Sporting facilities in the area include golf at Blandford and Tollard Royal. Racing at Wincanton, Salisbury, Bath, Taunton and Exeter. Private club facilities at Gillingham, Sturminster Newton and Blandford. Sailing at Sutton Bingham Reservoir and along the Dorset coast at Poole and Weymouth. Theatres and Concert Halls at Bournemouth, Poole, Bath and Salisbury. Excellent walking and riding opportunities with footpaths and bridleways nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75347567.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU180278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.