4 bedroom detached house for saleButtermere Avenue, St Nicolas Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Detached Four Bedroom Home
- Two Reception Rooms & Study
- Impressive 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Family Home
- Sought After Residential Location
- EPC Rating D
Allsopp & Allsopp are proud to present this impressive four bedroom detached home situated on a large corner plot within the popular residential area of St Nicolas Park.
Situated on a large corner plot on Buttermere Avenue the property offers an attractive outlook over Buttermere Park and sits within the catchment area for the popular Higham Lane School as well as being within close proximity to North Warwickshire & Hinckley College ideal for growing families. For frequent commuters there are excellent travel links via the A47, A5 and A444.
An impressive family home offering an abundance of space the heart of this home has to be the impressive 17ft renovated kitchen/breakfast room which has been fitted to a high specification.
The property itself boasts; downstairs shower room, dual aspect lounge, separate dining room, study, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
Upstairs there are four generously sized bedrooms with the master and second bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes. There is also a modern family bathroom on this level.
Externally there is a well maintained garden to the rear with patio seating area ideal for entertaining. To the front of the property there is a garage and large driveway providing off road parking for approximately 5 cars.
An attractive family home in a desirable location, viewings are strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75354338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN180439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsopp & Allsopp, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.