3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePye Nest Drive, HALIFAX
- **GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000!**
- THREE BEDROOMS + ATTIC ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- GARDEN TO REAR
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF PYE NEST
A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home with off-street parking to the front and a rear garden to the rear. This property is situated in the sought after location of Pye Nest. We anticipate high demand for this property so call us NOW on 01422 833553!
A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home with off-street parking to the front and a rear garden to the rear. This property is situated in the highly sought after location of Pye Nest and is set out over three floors. The ground floor holds the entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen. The first floor holds the three bedrooms and family bathroom. The attic room can be located on the second floor. Call William H Brown Estate Agents in Sowerby Bridge on 01422 833553 to arrange your viewing NOW!
Enter the property through the uPVC frosted double glazed front door into the entrance hallway. The entrance hallway provides access into the kitchen, lounge and holds the staircase to the first floor. The hallway benefits from a uPVC frosted double glazed window to the side elevation, laminate flooring, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' ( 4.60m x 3.96m )
The spacious lounge benefits from two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, a ceiling light point, laminate flooring and there is space for a dining table and chairs. The focal point of the lounge is the gas fire set in the wooden fireplace with marble surround.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over and integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. The kitchen benefits from space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a central heating radiator, a ceiling light point, laminate flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and there is a pantry which is great for storage and has a uPVC frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the three bedrooms, family bathroom and holds the staircase to the attic room. The landing benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpeted flooring and a ceiling light point.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
The master bedroom has ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. This room benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the front a side elevations, a ceiling light point, carpeted flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.02m x 1.78m )
The second bedroom benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a ceiling light point, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.18m )
The third bedroom benefits from carpeted flooring, a central heating radiator, a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Attic Room 15' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.38m )
The attic room is accessed via a spiral staircase from the first floor landing. This room would make an ideal space for storage and benefits from a Velux window, wooden beams, carpeted flooring, a central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and eves storage space.
The family bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level Wc with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin, a panelled bath with plumbed in shower overhead. The bathroom benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, a ceiling light point, a central heating radiator, extractor fan and a built in cupboard housing the boiler on the wall.
Externally to the front of the property there is off street parking and to the rear of the property there is a garden with a part decked area, part flagged area all boarded by fencing, mature trees and shrubs. There is a pebbled and wood chip mini garden with trees and there is a garden shed and a gate leading down to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75370235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB105679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.