1 bedroom flat for saleLansdown Road, Sidcup, DA14
- Immaculate One Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Modern Retirement Flat
- Well Presented
- Epc Rating C
- SUPERB Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Warden Assistance
- Communal Gardens And Parking
- Communal Lifts And Laundry
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Convenient To Station And High Street
SUPERB WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT FLAT SITUATED IN A MODERN BLOC. Accommodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted shower room. Benefits include heating, double-glazing, communal parking, lounge, laundry and parking, warden, guest suite and lift to all floors. The flat is conveniently located to Sidcup station and local amenitie and internal viewing is a must.
Door to front, storage cupboard with meters, fitted carpet, entry phone
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 8" (4.83m x 3.24m )
Double-glazed window, fitted carpet, electric lcoal effect fire with glow,
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 6" (2.19m x 1.68m )
Wall and base units, built-in oven hob, fan worksurfaces with sink inset, integral fridge/freezer,
Double Bedroom 12' 8" x 8' 5" (3.85m x 2.57m )
Double-glazed window, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet, storage heater
Large shower cubicle with shower, fully tiled, vanity unit with sink inset, low flush wc, tiled floor ,heated towel rail
Communal Guest Suite
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75383507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528839609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Petty Freeman , Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.