2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWagtail Grove, Bishops Cleeve, GL52 8GZ
- Modern Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC and Family Bathroom
- Living Room
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A Bovis built end of terrace two bedroom house on this modern estate in Bishops Cleeve. The property which fronts on to a green space would make an ideal first time purchase and the accommodation comprises: - Hallway, WC, living room, kitchen / diner, two double bedrooms (with en-suite to master) and the family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
HALLWAY Double glazed obscure door to front. Radiator. Door to WC and Living room.
WC White suite comprising: - low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
LIVING ROOM 14' 6" x 9' 11" (4.42m x 3.02m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television and telephone point. Under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 6" x 9' 0" (4.11m x 2.74m) Double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to rear. A range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over. Integral fridge / freezer, oven, gas hob, extractor and washing machine. Radiator. Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Ceiling spotlights in kitchen area.
LANDING Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
BEDROOM 1 10' 8" x 11' 2" (3.25m x 3.4m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
ENSUITE Double glazed obscure window to front. White suite comprising: - Low level WC, wash hand basin and corner shower. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Ceiling spotlights. Extractor.
BEDROOM 2 12' 11" x 7' 1" (3.94m x 2.16m) Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Loft access hatch.
BATHROOM Double glazed obscure window to rear. Three piece white bathroom suite comprising: - bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Ceiling spotlights.
GARDEN Enclosed by panel fencing with gated access to rear. Flower bed border. Lawned, patio and stone areas. Wooden shed.
PARKING Two allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75383870.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101121002162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliot Oliver Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.