2 bedroom flat for saleThe Powerhouse, West Street, Harrow On The Hill, Middlesex, HA1
- Kitchen with composite worktops and integrated appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom with white sanitaryware and Porcelain wall and floor tiles
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes
- Laminate wood flooring to Hallway and Living area
- Carpet to Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Lift access
- Intercom door entry system
- LED spotlight throughout
- 10 year CRL warranty
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
The Jaspar Group are proud to market The Powerhouse. Built in 1896 the building has been lovingly restored and converted to accommodate a range of 1 & 2-Bed apartments to appeal to the First Time Buyers and young professionals. The modern apartments are finished to a high standard.
This 2-Bed/1-Bath Ground Floor apartment includes a contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom, flooring throughout and allocated parking.
- Kitchen with composite worktops with stainless steel bowls/drainers and chrome mixer taps, High gloss door finishes, integrated appliances to include Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Multi-function electric oven, Gas hob. Extractor with integrated lighting. Washer/Dryer.
- Contemporary Bathroom with white sanitaryware, Porcelain wall and floor tiles, Stainless steel/chrome finished heated towel rails, White vitrified enamel wall mounted WC with soft close seat and dual push button flush, Mechanical extract ventilation, Thermostatic mixer shower,
Designer taps and accessories.
- Thermally and acoustically efficient double glazed windows.
- Television (terrestrial and satellite points to Living room and principle Bedroom). Telephone points to Living Room.
- Combination boiler and central heating system.
- 10 year build warranty.
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes.
- LED spotlight throughout.
- Laminate wood flooring to Hallway and Living area. Carpet to Bedrooms.
- Lift access.
- Intercom door entry system.
- Allocated Parking.
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
The attractive local architecture, paired with the green space of Churchfields neighbouring the site, gives the location the distinct feel of an undiscovered gem. This, coupled with the easy commute to central London, makes Harrow-on-the-Hill a top spot. There are two traditional pubs within a 5 minute walk and a wealth of local food & beverage venues for the perfect weekend brunch location. Excellent schooling facilities are on offer nearby, with the likes of Orley Farm, Roxeth Primary and the world renowned Harrow Boys School just up the hill. Transport links include short walk or bus ride to Harrow-on-the-Hill Tube station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-75385409.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO180109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.