5 bedroom detached house for saleLaurel Bank, Springfield, KY15
- The last remaining plot at Laurel Bank
- Lounge with bay window
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Ground floor shower room
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master en-suite and dressing room
- Jack and Jill en-suite for bedrooms 3 and 4
- Situated on the edge of the village of Springfield
Entering the property by the front door into the large and spacious hallway, with storage cupboard, and access to all ground floor rooms.
Attractive lounge with bay window and double doors leading to the kitchen and dining room.
The luxury fitted kitchen will be your choice with base units and wall units. Appliance choices can also be made. Large dining area with doors leading out to the rear garden.
The laundry offers great storage space with base and wall units and includes space for appliances, sink, separate store, entry to garage and rear door to garden.
Shower room with shower, WC and WHB.
Upstairs provides a spacious landing with 3 large cupboards, and 4 bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a walk-in dressing room, en-suite shower room and a fitted double wardrobe.
All bedrooms have built-in storage, bedroom 3 and bedroom 4 share an en-suite shower room.
Family bathroom with bath, shower, WC and WHB.
To the front of the property is a monoblocked driveway.
The town of Springfield offers a primary school, shop, pub and Church. Transport links with a regular bus route and Springfield railway station which is on the Edinburgh to Aberdeen line. Close to the amenities of Cupar and within easy reach of Dundee, Perth, Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy.
Lounge : 16'1" x 14'3" (4.90m x 4.34m)
Kitchen/Dining : 22'0" x 10'11" (6.71m x 3.33m)
Laundry : 9'9" x 5'4" (2.97m x 1.63m)
Shower room : 9'1" x 5'4" (2.77m x 1.63m)
Garage : 9'10" x 18'5" (3.00m x 5.61m)
Bedroom 5/Study : 9'1" x 7'11" (2.77m x 2.41m)
Master bedroom : 21'4" x 10'10" (6.50m x 3.30m)
Dressing room : 6'2" x 4'3" (1.88m x 1.30m)
En-suite : 6'3" x 5'7" (1.91m x 1.70m)
Bedroom 2 : 16'2" x 9'10" (4.93m x 3.00m)
Bedroom 3 : 12'6" x 11'3" (3.81m x 3.43m)
Bedroom 4 : 12'6" x 11'3" (3.81m x 3.43m)
En-suite bed 3/4 : 8'7" x 4'11" (2.62m x 1.50m)
Bathroom : 9'9" x 5'11" (2.97m x 1.80m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWRI_000345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrie Estate Agents, Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.